Re: Font-family types and when to use each type

I generally avoid Kufi style for body text and reserve it for display
usages only (e.g. titles, headings, etc.) and go with Naskh style for body
text. But this is mostly a matter of good practices in typography rather
than discouraging folks to use a specific font.

Best regards,
Shervin