Re: AI Generated books and Reality defending

Thank you Milton also for the articles in your latest post
It would be enough in this case to identify the derivative work correctly
(as a summary)
While multi stakeholder collaboration is advisable, disallowing multiple
authors to publish a resource under the same
title without specifying the relationship to the already published work can
be implemented at virtually no cost independelty
To disallow duplicate is one of the key principle of good system design,
and relational databases, based on Codd principle of  Primary
Key/Uniqueness of Values/Integrity constraint
primary key
*A primary key*, also called a primary keyword, is a column in a relational
database table that's distinctive for each record. It's a unique
identifier, such as a driver's license number, telephone number with area
code or vehicle identification number (VIN). A relational database must
have only one primary key.