Re: AI KR thoughts, comments from CG members please?

Gabriel, thanks a lot for sharing,  and nice to meet you and congrats for
the new company. It would be great to learn more about how you tackle AI KR
challenges in your work, please share more at your convenience. Especially,
how to fit the commercial/revenue generating aspect of using KR .

@samchurch this is not an email chain.  this is a cg list serving the same
purpose as a forum,  it is intended for sharing knowledge and information
among members
we look forward to learn more about your interest in AI KR as well, and
feel free to suggest the adoption of more functionality