Re: My Chat with ChatGPT

The internals of how verification will happen is not known.

I suppose the first person to record correction for a topic is going in
directly if the person is citing external link about the correct
information. Looks like same concept on which wikipedia works.

I did site external link stating that it is link from companies website
who have manufatured roomba.

Naval