Re: Draft EU AI Act regulations could have a chilling effect • The Register

given the human agency infrastructure doesn't really exist, i'm not sure
how much it actually matters...

if human agency infrastructure did exist; then perhaps there's ways to
extend human rights / anti (digital)slavery regulations, etc..  but atm,
that seems like a fantasy world, that doesn't have much to do with
regulatory challenges in the EU...  (or the impacts, about the future of
inter-national world-order, etc.)..

OWL: Thing...

My thinking is that there's consequences for decisions made over many, many
years.  I think we're now at a deficit to do much about it, consequently..
the future is all 'self sovereign' right?  so, why would it matter...

Tim.