Re: the intersection between AIKR and COGAI

Thank you Dave, I hope we can address these issues during a panel discussion
There is work to be done

DR Knowledge representation in neural networks is not transparent,
*PDM I d say that either is lacking or is completely random*

DR but that is also the case for human brains.
*PDM I d say that it is implici/.tacit*

We are used to assessing human knowledge via examinations, and I don’t see
why we can’t adapt this to assessing artificial minds
because assessments is very expensive, with varying degrees of
effectiveness, require skills and a process -  may not be feasible when AI
is embedded to test it/evaluate it

This is what I d like to talk about, I may tweak my contribution to the
agenda as I have forgotten to mention some things, will email you separate
PDM