Re: KR for Human in the Loop": Two challenges related to KR..

Carl and all

Thanks for offering to organise a call- I somewhat glad to see that the
overall mission for this AI KR CG is
* starting to sink in, :-)*

 it may be good to hear how CG members tackle the challenge from their
perspective  (that may include stratml?)

Please excuse me for probably not attending call at this stage, but look
forward to learn about possible useful conversations you may hold if
someone signs up for it.  This area is very complex

In addition to the call, or as an alternative to the call, or both, may I
suggest that  you consider inviting interested members to contribute a
paragraph (on a wiki) by
a) defining the challenges/problems not yet met taking ito account the
state of the art,which is vast and mysterious (this implying have a grasp
of the SOTA which is a tough one, but every little bit helps)
b) making a short statement of interest as how the member in question
addresses/ solves such challenges, including pointers to relevant work such
as papers, talks , publication or display of interest in the topic

This could help us gather the field without unnecessary expectation and
maybe stimulate members to pull their act together-
Keeping in mind the overall mission of a possible WG, can we every draft
anything from W3C point of view based on what emerges?
In fact, I would be inclined to invite to a call only members who have
formulated
their expression of interest in an articulate form *ie, qualifying members

or something like that

cheers