Re: KR for Human in the Loop": Two challenges related to KR..

Paola, Pete et al

Thanks for your comments and phrasing used in the modified call below..

I invite everyone to indicate your level of interest in participating in a
series of meetings :

   - Objective is to determine how to Use KR to support H*umans in the AI
   loop*
   - One task is to explain the challenges that Human in the Loop Knowledge
   Representation would  address.
   - Startpoint is the document produced during our meetings on  'Leveraging
   the StratML specification for AIKR'

Happy Thanksgiving

Carl Mattocks

It was a pleasure to clarify