KR for Human in the Loop": Two challenges related to KR..

KR Folk

To Give a measure of Thanks at this time of Thanks Giving .. I invite
members to show their level of interest in participating in a regular
conference call to discuss "KR for Human in the Loop"

Objective is to continue defining  how "StratML" helps explain AI KR.
Specifically, before Covid, we had mapped out how "Human in Loop" was a
significant factor in shaping use of AI KR .. But we had no "language" for
that interaction.

Cheers

Carl Mattocks
CarlMattocks@WellnessIntelligence.Institute