From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: 03 May 2022 17:29
To: W3C AIKR CG <public-aikr@w3.org>
Subject: Greetings, updates, planned activities

[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.
Good Peoples

The list has been quiet. but the AI KR winds are moving. Glad to see  renewed interest in KR , thank you for sticking here

In addition to pandemics. earthquakes, floods, wars impacting the global population
there have been also personal situations,
including intrusions, hacks, connectivity sticky keyboards, systems breakdown, various ailments, blindness,

I nonetheless managed to publish some  research  relevant to AI KR
See my latest publication here
<https://www.springerprofessional.de/en/system-level-knowledge-representation-for-edge-intelligence/20029570>
sorry it is behind the paywall but should anyone be interested, I may be able to sneak out a preview copy - key points will be made open access soon

 Richard Lea  has stepped forward to be
co-co chair he is working actively in AI KR and participated in our TPAC meeting last year
We are having productive discussions and plans to collaborate on some standardization relating to AI KR. Now brainstorming, anyone interested in attending our calls, we can try to accommodate timezones

Our first report (at last. put together around
 TPAC time last year) is ready, apologies it took so long,
Please let us know if you have any feedback and corrections before it is published this week
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Y1qICrKpPcilwIwQdA5lmTwW1iO4cywL2NESdek70E/edit?usp=sharing

CG members are also welcome to start making notes about their work in AI KR to be included in the next report i they have something to share
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Y1qICrKpPcilwIwQdA5lmTwW1iO4cywL2NESdek70E/edit?usp=sharing