Re: nesy con 2022

Paola, NeSy's about statement is now available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#NeSy

 From my perspective, it is disappointing that a group of
learning/networking experts are using an E-mail listserv to foster
networking, learning, and sharing of best practices.

Surely, we need and can come up with better, more mature networking
practices than that -- starting by sharing our plans and reports in an
open, internationally standardized, machine-readable format like StratML.

With respect to the NeSy conference, see StratML use case Goal 20:
Conferences & Meetings
<https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_8833b870-14c4-11e6-ac93-bf1cf9713b8c>
- Publish the agendas for significant conferences and public meetings as
performance plans and reports on the Web in open, standard,
machine-readable format.

See also https://connectedcommunity.net/ &
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

Just my two cents, for whatever it may be worth in filling the huge gap
between reality and the research community.

Owen