Re: worthy juice IJCLR

in case the link I shared is not working for you
here again
1st International Joint Conference on Learning & Reasoning - IJCLR 2021
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El_ymXAb5eU&list=PL18_rB75vx1PkjXnkX1jiqNeNnVCbNGIh>
63 videos1,681 viewsLast updated on Dec 5, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL18_rB75vx1PkjXnkX1jiqNeNnVCbNGIh