Re: Bias & History, Near & Far

Dear Brandt and all
thanks for reply-
yes, bias is inevitable, however the consequences of some bias can be more
harmful/lethal than others, and in pursuit of fairness, bias should be
mitigated/minimized
In particular, algorithmic bias can amplify and reinforce harmful bias
this is the crux of bias in AI >ML issues.
Question: how can KR mitigate harmful bias?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>