Fwd: Bias & History, Near & Far

Greetings Owen, thanks for off list reply which I relay below
and HNY to all of you
*btw- Is anyone else experiencing posts from this mailing list going into
spam folder?*
*Please check and unspam !!!*
Thanks for commenting on the article and good points about issues not yet
identified, surely work to be done.
Regarding  accomplishments for this CG, well,
I d say I d like to continue bringing up key issues pertaining to KR and AI
on this public mailing ilst many of these issues which are systematically
and deliberately ignored or plagiarized by the academic community

Exposing the systemic dysfunction of academia and industry in this respect,
by means of specifications of simply by rocking the boat from time to time
with a discussion and a laugh short I dont think we have the resource to
start an AI KR cartoon strip.

Next immediate goals remain enhancing member participation and commitment
to open standards in AI KR

At the online TPAC21 meeting there were 9 participants, none of whom were
members at the time.

I take this opportunity to welcome the CG members who joined recently and
look forward to input and suggestions for 2022

PDM