Decisions ?: Towards a Standard model of the mind

Greetings

I think we can all agree that Decisions are something that Humans and all
form of Automatons are expected to use.

I would welcome thoughts on the KR that best  facilitates Decisions.

Decision Tree
Decision Table
Decision Model
Decision Knowledge Graph