Re: Members input for first ÁI KR CG report

Milton
The report contains pointers to topics and resources shared on the list in
the last two years
with some ackowledgment of work to be done-
Just send anything that you have done/are doing you d like to see
included,  (Like a paragraph and a URL of any publication/project)
Nothing has been shared from members so far,  so I am keen to see what list
members are doing in this space, if anything
 I can wait until 22, (because obviously there is no inherent hurry)
But anything that does not fit this first report will fit the next, so just
keep a tab of anything relevant you are working on
PDM

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>