Re: AI for Understanding Human Goals

Owen, I have had some realization that leads me to reconsider
Sharing goals and strategies works in cooperative environments, while
much of the world we live in is adversarial, in some cases, viciously so
When we expose our goals and strategies, it turns out someone out there may
have
made their goals and strategy to outsmart you, and you are providing them
the means
for the to do so
I never thought this would be possible, I never thought someone would make
their sole goal in life
to prove me wrong, but looking back I suspect it has happened, and still
happens today
The more I am hones and open, the more someone leads me into exploiting
these feautures to achieve their goal
which is to prevent me from achieving my goals . It took me a lifetime to
figure out.
So let me think again :-)

Lets share our goals and strategies only within certain boundaries, and in
the meantime
I think keeping our personal goals closely guarded in our hearts works
best, although
surely someone may try to steal them as well

:-)

Let me think

PDM