Re: Tim Berners-Lee: He Created the Web. Now He’s Out to Remake the Digital World.

Heather
From the AIKR CG and COGAI point of view where I am respectively a chair
and a member
Id like to connect by devising KR (Knowledge Representation) and Cognitive
models
for Solid related problem and solution spaces. Anyone willing to work on
this should jump into AI KR CG
and take a lead (as I am a bit scattered and forgetful at times)
https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/aikr
(AI CG has been quiet except for a couple of members who have worked around
their specific focus of interest
Against all odds I have had  work published and presented at international
symposia in this research space which I have not yet had the time to
present to the group).
Let us throw some ideas around sometime soon
PDM