Re: AI KR meetings 2021

LJ
Thanks for the PIng

Carl and Owen have been organising meetings focussed on a specific topic
StrathML
but we can set up meetings anytime, with any focus-
Let us know what you work on, what is your interest and vision for the
participation in this group
and we maybe set up a call to focus on any topic that may be of interest to
you and others

PDM

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>