Re: New Year 2021

Hello Milton, Carl and all
New Year good wishes to you
I have a list of AI KR related work including a few talks and publcations
etc but
since there has been no intelligible participation from the group I have
not pushed it
I ll post a summary. This month I have so many deadlines plus a desire and
need to get away from the computer
I d suggest that the most meaningful suggestion that I remember of was
a public schema/model for a registry of ethical AI systems
thats something we could aim to contribute, but lost the grip on that topic
as other things demand my attention
Let us know what you are thinking
Best
PDM