Re: Timeline of activities, deliverables for AI-KR CG

Hello Milton
Thanks for soliciting

I have shared  diagrams and posts, waiting until at least a couple'
of these had official citations and like everyone else, struggling with
writing especially writing coherently

As soon as I submit  the CRC of the papers in the works (2? 3? I am now
also struggling with counting)  I plan to put these ideas together
in a report draft because somewhat they evolved building on the initial
idea that motivated the CG in the first place

The report will contain a summary of what has been done by Owen and others
in relation to Stratml, and my work
which is mostly what I have shared already in posts, from which some novel
contributions have evolved

I am still finishing the papers which is taking up most of my resources

The need to publish a technical report with W3C as a contribution towards
open standards in this space has become compelling now
since there are several
standardization bodies working on these topics competitively and
inconclusively, some of which I am part of

 The report draft  will be shared before it is published, so if anyone
wishes, we could have one or more calls around the content of the report

Finally, I am already sharing most of the posts with COGAI CG,

Anyone is welcome to bring up topics or work items or suggest a call,  I
think Carl has already agreed to help coordinate
calls  and if he is not available, anyone else can facilitate a call
anytime, provided we have enough participants and an agenda
which relates to the cg mission

cheers

PDM