From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FATML] CFP: 3rd Workshop on Obfuscation
To: Seda Guerses <sguerses@esat.kuleuven.be>
Cc: <FATML@princeton.edu>

Thank you Seda for sharing
How interested is that

actually, I have another take on obfuscation

It is used to disguise criminal and make it pass for legittime
to confuse people to the point that when something is labelled A and in
fact, contains Z
It is deliberate misrepresentation and is making people become insane
and  mentally ill
It is happening a lot
Not sure if I manage to submit a paper
but now I understand why this is happening
obsfuscation is legitimize and glorified as if its a smart thing
well it is not
its criminal tactic :-)
its spreading fast
PDM