Re: no frames?

Thank you Mike for the clarification about the timeline also about the
scope of the book
I am short of resources for cognitive cycles, reading a book from the index
obviously doesn't do

Apologies for the lapsus, of course
 I meant Peirce's existential graphs of course we have been lectured to
great extent
JS developed CG to overcome the limitations of frames

I assumed that Pierces work had been assimilated by AI thinking that
followed but obviously this is not the case
Maybe this is what JS and John Awbrey have been going on about

PDM