Fwd: Weekly call slot and agenda.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Weekly call slot and agenda.
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Cc: public-cogai <public-cogai@w3.org>

Thank you Dave, also for answering questions post last(Cogai) call

I am sharing this reply with AI KR CG in the hope to cross fertilize

I am horribly swamped and need to limit my participation to calls because I
belong to too many groups, but I look forward to participating in future
calls when I can. Better still would be to have recordings or brief
summaries so that I can listen when I can.  My input to future agendas:
- if there is a spec to be approved, maybe a call could be devoted to
presenting the spec and answering questions
- of interest to the AI KR CG could be exploring the intersection between
cogai and AI KR
I start suspecting that chunks may be a new type of KR and if so this could
be explored and written up
a) expound the relation between KR and cogai
 B) are chunks a new type of KR?

- In addition to anything that the group wants to share during future
calls, I wonder if it may be of interest  Neuromorphic Cognitive Systems,
https://services.ini.uzh.ch/research/36614

Thank you,
PDM