Re: AIKR Value Chain / Quality Control

Thank you Carl, and all

There are more fundamental issues - which I think impact this view
in relation to cognition/language/the brain
and I envisage further dimensions may need to be added to the grid

But as a starting point, why not?
 Perhaps,  at your convenience, you may want to provide one or two use
cases to demonstrate how the grid can be used and how it can fit

PDM