Re: Tau-Chain & Agoras: Using Human-Machine-Human Communication to enable Discussion Scaling

Example of AI Bias ...HOW AI ENCODES RACIAL DISCRIMINATION WITHIN MEDICINE
.. algorithms that are created by human individuals, with biases that are
either conscious or subconscious ...

https://medical-technology.nridigital.com/medical_technology_sep20/ai_racial_discrimination_medicine#

enjoy

carl