Re: AIKR Value Chain

Confirming that the AI KR value chain will be the focus of our next meeting
on September 15 (invite to be sent separately).
In addition to ITIF's model (see below),  as a use-case please review The
knowledge-value chain: A conceptual framework for knowledge translation in
health (  Bulletin of the World Health Organisation ). In particular,
please peruse fig1.    The mission, vision, goals and strategies of a
public health organization or social enterprise drive the knowledge-value
chain. The higher the knowledge performance related to dyadic capabilities,
the higher the value generated (Fig. 1).

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6869769_The_knowledge-value_chain_A_conceptual_framework_for_knowledge_translation_in_health

have a great weekend

Carl Mattocks
co-chair AIKRCG