Re: proposal .. register of systems involving some uses of algorithmic AI and ML

Milton
afaik, there is not proposal yet other than in the subject line of this
thread startd by Carl
 29 Oct - I read the email as the intention to propose a stratml based
registry, which I dont think can be viably maintained by this CG, however,
this CG could come up with a stratml based schema/model that can be used by
stakeholders who intend to maintain a register
we would need to study some of the current implementation/pilots and maybe
extend stratml accordingly, based on a very ballpark assessment
since we assume that stratml is FOL compatible (dont think its an
overstatement>) it should be easily translatable to any other model or xml
or rule language
language of choice

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>