Re: proposal .. register of systems involving some uses of algorithmic AI and ML

of course, we could come up with a model using stratml, validate it with a
few cases
and publish it as a spec
and let others (the stakeholders) adopt it and maintain the register
that should be within our capability

i think however may have to extend stratml with a few additional elements

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>