Re: NCNP, NASW, AI & StratML

Carl, Following your suggstion should we advertise the proposed WG with a
mission statement and
within this CG as well as on the SWIG list and around?
If we can recruit 15 members, we could make a start, if we dong, we would
stall the WG until we do

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>