Re: U.S. Federal Data Strategy

Thank you for your availability to explain about BC Risks
I cc Killian who is also working on BC

I have taken time to read about the BC but never
found  concrete examples that could be evaluabled (for soundness,
integrity, auditability)
Only talk, so I became a bit skeptical

Amithab (and Killian) please why dont you record a short  videotalk
addressing the key points that can be then followed
by a group's call if the videotalk instigates topics for discussion?

Here my questions to the group related to another thread
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aikr/2020Oct/0000.html

I d be grateful if you could help answer some of the open questions from
that post

 please provide some working examples of thenblockchain, in particular
in relation to its transparency, auditability. I Would like to
evaluate any blockchain transaction end to end to assess its
accountability against standard auditability criteria, So far, I have
been unable to do so because although people say that the blockchain
is a way to uphold transparency and accountability nobody that I know
of has been able to see anything, let alone auditedThis latter remark
comes from a KR point of view ie if we were to standardize the
knowledge representation for the blockchain,whatwould that look like?
what concepts, elements, entities, constructs, algorithms
relationships etc would be there