Re: Towards adopting stratml for the AIKRCG 'strategy': Meeting Report

Milton:

Reference to KAIROS is to highlight that the experimental approach of using
publically available Schemas/Models/Templates as KR is not our own
invention. I am not aware of any AIKRCG member participation in any RFI/RFP
of any kind. UIMA is the only framework that I know of that covers one
aspect of KM used for AI (tools, and annotators, facilitating the analysis
of unstructured content)

Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify