Re: KRID specification

Carl!

Thank you for clarifying  but...... this statement  below, unless I am
mistaken, is not true (afaik)

  -AIKR reasoning uses KRID identifiers and data (aka metadata) properties,
such as KR TYPE that has a value-set that includes ' Declarative'-,
'Imperative  (aka procedural)'.

uh?
please  explain what is it, and show how /where is KRID used, if it is not
even defined anywhere and whatever has been mentioned has only in been in
passing  so far (that something iike a KRID property could be useful,
although  not related to stratml from my understanding of what you said)

f something is not true, is definitely not to be trusted
I suspect is the statement like these that are not to be trusted

If I have used the wrong language I am the one to apologize but it looks
this statement is false
  But please correct me if I am wrong

pdm