Re: namespace hiccup2

Carl
yes, we agreed to continue the discussion via email
and I have posted the questions in an email to follow up our agreement

but now I dont understand why Paul is replying - you mentioned KRID as your
own contribution
(if I remember correctly)  I would have expected the reply to come from you

I have no preconditions on any topics, and I dont understand what is
prompting your question
what makes you ask?