Re: reflections on StratML

Nope, Paola, I don't see your point.  Life is not as simple and clear cut
> as "classy" single schema.

of course not, it was tongue in cheek a bit-

however. some things remain best improvised. (creative experiences etc) and
loosely planned
but  others are best planned - at least to some extent
for the planned ones. I think stratml can help!
the single schema is (in my world) a matter of good practice,
I only mention it as 'free advice' with no obligation :-)
PDM