Re: reflections on StratML

aargh
Part 3?  had not heard of that yet

I hope you see my point. nothing would prevent anyone from using a subset
of it. but my advice as a systems and web service designer would be
definitely to resolve those
differences into a classy single schema that can be personalized-

I am actually not likely to use my personal plan very much. my goal is to
continue to improvise :-)
but we created one as a test. and maybe one day when it all comes together
I ll look back and
write up the plan retrospectively :-)   I always do that. (what were we
doing?...)

However. the plan started by Carl  for this AI KR CG would be useful as a
collaboration and tracking tool
so I ll work on that

Thanks for the machine readability push