Re: March 31 meeting : Leveraging the StratML specification for AIKR - KAIROS

The contents of Director Scherlis' presentation is now available in
StratML Part 1 format at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIER2

As time permits, I may render the contents of the flow chart below as a
value chain in StratML Part 2 format.  Since it has several recursive
elements, it is an interesting use case.  It may highlight the need for
a fourth stratml:Relationship type
<https://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#RelationshipTypeType>:
Recursive.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what they mean by "Top-Level
Schemas."  However, generally speaking, schemas mean increased maturity
of the information being documented.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document With reference
to the following objective, they may be essential for human
understanding, much less trust and management:

    Objective 3.1: Understanding, Trust & Management
    <https://stratml.us/forms/temp-stratml/temp.xml#_64fb5eb2-7235-11ea-870b-c6940183ea00>
    - Enable human users to understand, trust, and effectively manage
    the emerging generation of AI partners

At least, like any other partner, AI "partners" should have performance
plans and report their results in an open, standard, machine-readable
format.

Owen