Re: deontic logic, deadline coming up

Hi Paola and all,

Perhaps some of our work on legal ontologies will help you in exploring
some of these questions:

C. Griffo, J. P. A. Almeida, and G. Guizzardi, “A Pattern for the
Representation of Legal Relations in a Legal Core Ontology,” in Legal
Knowledge and Information Systems (JURIX 2016), 2016, p. 191–194.
a_pattern_for_the_representation_of_legal_relations_in_a_legal_core_ontology_2016.pdf
<http://nemo.inf.ufes.br/wp-content/papercite-data/pdf/a_pattern_for_the_representation_of_legal_relations_in_a_legal_core_ontology_2016.pdf>

C. Griffo, J. P. A. Almeida, and G. Guizzardi, “Conceptual Modeling of
Legal Relations,” in Conceptual Modeling – 37th International Conference,
ER 2018, 2018, p. 169–183. conceptual_modeling_of_legal_relations_2018.pdf
<http://nemo.inf.ufes.br/wp-content/papercite-data/pdf/conceptual_modeling_of_legal_relations_2018.pdf>

C. Griffo, J. P. A. Almeida, G. Guizzardi, and J. C. Nardi, “Service
contract modeling in enterprise architecture: an ontology-based approach,”
Information systems, 2019.
service_contract_modeling_in_enterprise_architecture__an_ontology_based_approach_2019.pdf
<http://nemo.inf.ufes.br/wp-content/papercite-data/pdf/service_contract_modeling_in_enterprise_architecture__an_ontology_based_approach_2019.pdf>

best regards,
João Paulo