Re: AI works best when humans are there to hold its hand.

Ah!!  Thanks, thats clearer now
I was wondering...  The robot 'thinks'. I am used to robots that dont
think, just execute a process when the condition is fulfilled, and that is
generally set by a signal processing kind of system , I would bother
develop intelligence at that level but yes if so its an interesting
exercise, thanks for explaining
Please let us know if you have capacity to work on an origami  automation
project. Origamis designs  are now used in  product engineering, and it
would be nice to have a prototype of system, I can design the system but
cannot - not easily - implement it by myself. Developing new orIgami
design is going to be the next frontier