Re: knowledge representation and schizophrenia

In relation to this thread

KR as a diagnostic for linguistic/cognitive /behavioural disorders

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19634038/#&gid=article-figures&pid=figure-2-uid-1

There seems to be a correlation between schizophrenia and false assertion
and incorrect/inapporopirate use of language