Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: symbolic equation?

Ravi
thanks

The slide was liked by Lecun in social media yesterday, but it did not seem
to match any defintion nor description of symbolic AI
in use  It is obvious that the ML community does not understand symbolic KR

I shared  my notes on symbolic knowledge representation and symbolic
integration with  a couple of people on this list this year, but received
no feedback btw
I now hear that the topic is picking up?

I therefore wanted to check if someone could advise, according to the
encyclopedia, is this  another sign of absolute madness coming from ML?

PDM