Re: Exercise. I as an intellectual pursuit, difference between AI and the KR

Carl:

as an example, think of Ontology as a KR

Once the ontology is finalized, one or more AI systems can be built around
the ontology to manipulate and query the data
Of course there may be multiple versions of the Ontology, or even future
updates but in principle, the Ontology is intended to be fairly stable
for programs to use it

PDM