Re: Knowledge representation and Disease Control frameworks using AI, KRIDs

milton;

Exemplars of categorized data points relevant to a pandemic-
document *Point-of-Care Device
<http://hl7.org/fhir/uv/pocd/2018Sep/index.html>*
http://hl7.org/fhir/uv/pocd/2018Sep/
protocol    http://hl7.org/fhir/observation-vitalsigns.html