Re: stratML justification for goals?

Justification/motivation/rationale can be included in the Description
fields in the App/StratML.

Kind Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Fox
Chris C Fox Consulting Limited

Chris C Fox Consulting Limited is registered in England and Wales as a
Private Limited Company: Company Number 6939359. Registered Office: Unit 4
Vista Place, Coy Pond Business Park, Ingworth Road, Poole BH12 1JY