Re: AI KR Strategist core plan

Carl

Thanks for the updates

As discussed in previous emails, and also during a call, I d like to see
the AI strategist role to include:
- ensure KR is adequate to support the logical and functional integrity of
the system
- KR is applied to avert the risks of systemic bias

Would you be able to include these, or do I have do to something?

Thank you
PDM