Re: A model of Systemic Bias 1

Milton,
Thanks
 I am interested to hear alternative views - if they make sense, I ll
incorporate them

The diagram represents factors contributing to systemic bias there is no
spiral in the diagram as such, however, your perceptual bias, which is the
first level of entanglement of systemic bias, may lead you to see this as a
spiral
Somewhat your comment proves the point that the first level of bias may be
perceptual (sensory)

if you notice, there are no inputs
in any of the factors-
Perceptual bias is however based on sensory input, like cognitive bias is
based on knowledge input
If this diagram evolves into a causal map, that may be a good idea to have
second level diagram
witht the input factors-

  Please provide an alternative diagram showing your view of systemic bias,
if you have any?