Re: Applications of AI KR future drafts

There isn't much out there yet. Most modeling of other species focuses on sensory perception and the functioning of neurons and neuron networks.
I will make the compilation.
regards

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development