Re: AI, StratML, SDGs, Dashboards & Collaboration

Paola, I share your concern about whether we, as a group, have the
capability to deliver results.  Thus far our only deliverable of note is
your presentation
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uuNFC8IGd6JrYUdqURhXsy7TRuGJABRdzIPQsddbyno/edit#slide=id.g614f316144_0_96>
at the IAC conference in Taipei (and I don't if anything may have come
of it).

It would be good if we could identify one, two, or a few, small
deliverables that we can actually produce together in the near term.
Whether a briefing by the authors of this article
<https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-14108-y> might be among them
depends (as you suggest) on whether more than few members of our group
would participate. Short of conducting something like a Doodle poll
<https://doodle.com/make-a-poll>, whether others respond to this message
thread might be a good indicator of such interest.

BTW, I haven't produced any videos and don't spend much, if any, time on
YouTube.  Nor do I think I'll find the time to do much, if anything, in
that regard.  However, to the degree that others may, I'd be happy to
partner with those having strengths that I lack.

Owen