Google forms and Zotero was: Adding CL extension of RULEML to list of normative/non-normative reference material

Carl and Pete

actually we moved from collecting the resources from the form to Zotero,
but the forms is still good and can be used.  At some point we should
integrate the two so please Carl and others use the form if you want to
curate a list apart from Zotero, but ideally just stick the proposed
references in Zotero with an appropriate tag?  Please let me know if you
need access to the forms, need some changes. If you feel a particular
resource benefits from discussion of course let us know, provided the
relevance of the resource to the group interest is explicit or
explained

Form
:
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/welcome/ai-kr-task-list/knowledge-sources-for-ai-kr/