Re: Collaboration: IDNI (Intelligent Decentralized Networks Initiatives) Kilian Kunst <kilian@idni.org>

Dear Kilian
I just received this email together with the follow up thread, but no, I
had not seen the email in June!!!
How could this be? I am meticulous about responding to all emails
But now that I have seen you joined the mailing list, (we gen an alert) and
your name is familiar I spotted the email coming from you
and opened it. So sorry I did not reply before.
WELCOME!!
Decentralization is good but the blockchain has baffled me and made me
anxious. I recently came across a KPMG consultant who is doing a PhD in the
blockchain
and even he could now answer questions. Met a few top blockchain
consultants at conferences and what they were saying
was a bit iffy, and not in agreement with what others were saying

My main problems with the blockchain:

it is the contrary of what it says it is (it is not transparent, not
audible, it is designed to crack and make
responsible people for the cracks anonymous and not accountable etc)

it is too closely linked to crypto, which is something volatile

so YES PLEASE  tell us all about projects and allow us to ask questions,
tell us all
Carl has some magic in the way of organizing calls so if you want to do a
call sometime we may be able to get some people to join
or even better for me, post some papers and videos of your presentations
then we can do a question and answer
session
Let us know how you would like to interact with this froup and why AI KR is
relevant to you, etc

Look forward to exchanges
Paola A (she)